One of the great benefits of NewStyle’s flexible floor plans is that they give you so many ways to live. Our sun and bonus rooms are blank canvases that are just waiting for you to make them into whatever you want them to be! Here are FIVE ideas that some of our current homeowners have implemented:
- Music Room. Our sun-filled sun room is the perfect spot for your baby grand piano. Add comfy seating for your rapt fans, and some storage for your sheet music, and you have a conservatory that’s perfect for blissful hours of musical fun.
- Library. Despite the ubiquity of digital media, many of our homeowners still have collections of books that they aren’t willing to part with. Our cozy bonus room is just the spot for floor to ceiling bookcases surrounding a comfy reading corner.
- Bar / Man Cave. For many empty nesters, downsizing means losing that basement bar / man cave. Never fear, the flex room makes a great place to set up your bar and other man cave trappings.
- Media Room. A media room is the perfect place to bring the family together and relax! Just add a flat screen TV, your preferred media, a gaming system and comfy seating to make your bonus room a true entertainment space.
- Hobby Room. The flex room makes a great hobby room. Sewing, painting, pottery, trains, displays and collections… whatever your avocation is, the flex room has plenty of space for your favorite hobbies and collectibles.
How will you live in your flex room? Let your imagination fly – and let us know!