One of the benefits of the maintenance-free homes at ClubRidge at Woodcreek Farms is how much free time you have. And since you won’t be spending your time mowing grass, raking leaves or painting your home’s exterior, you’ll want to take advantage of all the fun things to do at Woodcreek Farms!
- Swimming. There are two pools at the Members Club clubhouse, with bath and shower facilities. In addition to swimming laps, you can relax and socialize. The pool is also a frequent site for outdoor events and gatherings.
- Golf. There are two championship 18-hole courses available at Woodcreek Farms – Woodcreek & WildeWood. These challenging courses take full advantage of the gorgeous natural setting. There are also certified PGA pros, a driving range and a putting green.
- Trails. Whether you’re into biking or walking, you’ll love the miles of trails that run throughout the community. The ever-changing scenery across the 2,300 acres of greenery will make your daily treks a joy.
- Tennis. We love tennis here in South Carolina, and the courts at Woodcreek Farms make that a year-round proposition. There are four lighted clay courts, two lighted hard courts, and numerous indoor courts. You can also enjoy lessons, teams, leagues and tournaments.
- In the Clubhouse. If the weather is uncooperative, just head to the clubhouse for some indoor fun. Meet a friend for lunch or have dinner in the Dining Room.