The Courtyards at Tega Cay is so much more than just a community — it’s a social hub, a health and wellness center, a spa-like retreat, and a place to experience your happiest, healthiest lifestyle surrounded by neighbors who become lifelong friends.
There are so many reasons why you’ll love living in this scenic, close-knit community in an award-winning city — especially your ability to wake up in the morning, open your front door, and choose exactly how you want your day to go.
Want a sneak peek at what life is like in this special place? Take a look at how you can spend your time here…
- Enjoy coffee in your private outdoor courtyard before a brisk walk around the neighborhood
- Head to the clubhouse to cool off and catch up with neighbors
- Lounge by the pool before heading home for lunch in your great room
- Unleash your inner Federer with a match on one of the pristine tennis courts
- Decompress with quiet meditation back in your sunroom
- Drive into nearby Tega Cay to browse the shops before stopping for ice cream
- Enjoy cocktails in the courtyard
- Wind down with a quiet dinner in town
- Attend a lively social event in the clubhouse before heading home
With first-rate amenities right outside your door, along with a close proximity to everything you love in popular Tega Cay, there are endless ways to fill your day-to-day schedule. Whether you want to spend the day on a boat on Lake Wylie, organize a theatre or museum excursion to Fort Mill, or simply relax from the comfort of your own home, it’s all up to you.
Best of all, with a beautiful, single-level home to call your own, built with an all-brick exterior and low maintenance features and finishes, you have the comfort and peace of mind you deserve. You’ll love the welcoming front porches, open floor plans, gourmet kitchens, and 10-foot ceilings. There are smart, age-in-place features like wide doorways, zero-entry showers, lever door handles, comfort-height toilets, and adult-height vanities, too. You can choose from an array of personalized, structural features including second-story bonus suites, screened porches and basements.