We’ve all had that moment when we wish we had just a little more space. Whether it’s for storage or just a place to get away from the busyness of life, an extra room in your home can make all the difference to your peace of mind.
At The Courtyards at Tega Cay — a maintenance-free, 55+ community near Rock Hill, SC — not only do you get another room, you get an entire basement of extra space to do, well… whatever you want! Here are seven great ways you can use take advantage of a finished basement in your new home. You’ll never have to wish for more space again.
1) Storage, Storage, and More Storage: With usable square footage ranging from 1,067 to 1,491, you can design the storage system of your dreams. Family heirlooms, sports equipment, luggage — you name it, it’ll fit. And getting to these items is easy with just a few steps off the family room.
2) Home Gym: No gym membership fees, lines, or crowds… A home gym is all yours to enjoy whenever you want. Set up shop with personal equipment like a treadmill, exercise bike, weight bench, yoga mat, and more, Work out on your time, whenever you feel like it.
3) Studio or Workshop: Revisit old hobbies or explore new ones with an open space to use as your art studio or workshop. Go ahead and get creative – you never know when inspiration will strike!
4) Office or Library: If you do your best work in a private space, you’ll love designing and decorating your private office or library. Whether it’s a space to sit back and relax or to focus intently, you’ll enjoy zero interruptions.
5) Playroom for the Grandkids: There’s nothing like a visit from the grandkids! Surprise them with a space of their own to play dress up, build forts, put puzzles together, and everything else they love.
6) Guest Bedroom: Give your visitors the gift of their own private retreat, away from the main part of the house. They’ll appreciate the peace and privacy after a busy day of activity, and you’ll rest easy knowing they’re taken care of and comfortable.
7) Media Room: Make it movie night every night! Grab the popcorn, sink into a cozy sofa, and hit the lights. Fall in love with going to the movies again — without paying for tickets and waiting in line.
Whatever it is that you need more space for, the finished basements at The Courtyards at Tega Cay have you covered. But with this community being 75% sold out, there are only a few of these special homesites left — you must act fast to reserve your home.