The Courtyards at Cramerton in Belmont is going to be yet another distinctive, maintenance-free NewStyle Community. Belmont’s charming Main Street is home to a number of specialty stores and local restaurants. Community events like the concert series, Friday Night Live and the spring GaribaldiFest are a great way to stay involved in this close-knit community. But its proximity to Charlotte adds an extra layer of appeal for those looking to retire in one of America’s fastest growing cities!
- Convenient Location. Traveling through or into Charlotte is a breeze thanks to I-85 and I-485 and the Charlotte Airport. (Belmont is about 25 minutes from downtown Charlotte!)
- Growth. Charlotte is a prosperous, fast-growing city. It’s the corporate HQ for several financial institutions, is home to several professional-sports teams and has a thriving downtown. All of this bodes well for its future – and yours!
- Weather. Though the summers are a little humid, there are 200-plus days of sunshine per year in Charlotte! Plus, the mountains and/or ocean are only a few hours away. You can leave your snow shovels behind!
- Charm. While Belmont is close to Charlotte, it still maintains its quaint, small-town charm. You’ll know your neighbors, keep a distance from all the traffic and enjoy lower property taxes!
- Medical Facilities. Charlotte is home to numerous cutting-edge hospitals and medical facilities, a new VA hospital as well as clinics and specialty-care centers. No worries about getting quality medical care here!
- Affordability. Though it is among the fastest-growing regions in the country, Belmont still has an affordable cost of living.
- Culture & Food. Named one of Kiplinger’s great places to retire, Charlotte is known for its art museums and galleries, great music and diversity of food options. You’ll never be bored!